Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag Time

Well my friend Tagged me and here are the rules:

1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload 4th picture in the 4th folder
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends

Luckily this is a good picture. Most of my pictures (well a good chunk) are goof off pictures that I've let little princess take or something like that. This is little princess's birthday cake from this year. We did a Hawaiian themed party with her friends the day before and then Sunday night had a little party with the family at Gramma and Grampa's house. Gramma found this cake for little princess and couldn't resist getting it. Ariel is little princess's absolute favorite (at the time especially) and it kinda fit her theme from her other party. I was thrilled to see Ariel.

And those hairy arms belong to papa. They are not mine...although sometimes I think my arms will soon look like that.

Now I tag: Mom, Natalie, and Krissie.

No comments: