Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Sweet Music

I hear the Little Man stir on the monitor. I glance at the clock and it is that time. Time to feed him. I head upstairs, make the bottle and then another noise catches my attention as I head down the hallway. I stop and peek in Little Princess's room. She's laying on the top of her covers curled in a little ball. She is laughing. Laughing so hard. I step a little closer to the crack in her doorway. Her eyes are closed, but she really is having a good hearty laugh. I smile. Little Man is growing impatient so I hurry to get him before he awakes Little Princess. We sit in the rocking chair while he eats. The laughter still hasn't stopped. I sit there amazed, I'm so glad that she is having such pleasant dreams. I hate when she tells me about how scary her dreams were the night before. I usually have to try so hard to stay awake while feeding Little Man in the middle of the night, but not this time. I was just loving the sweet music of laughter coming from the room across the hall.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

How Cute is that! I've heard her laugh in her sleep and she doesn't hold back. Good Memory@

Lindsay Family said...

I can't believe that you didn't win the photography contest. I kept checking back on it because I figured that it was a no brainer. Yours, by far, was definitely the cutest.

ashley said...

That is so hilarious! What a little cutie. We don't really have sleep talkers or sleep laughers around here so that is so funny to me! I would have been totally cracking up. Hey what is your email and I can email you my lemon/crack cheesecake recipe. Or I can leave it in a comment if you want.