Saturday, April 3, 2010

our first hunt of the holiday








Justin called and invited me and the kids to join Natalie and Mya at an Easter Egg hunt at an elderly care facility. I love doing things like that with the kids, because they just love it. This Easter egg hunt blew me outta the water though, it was not what I had expected at all. There were so many eggs, SO MANY!! And even though there were plenty of kids, there were still 100 times more eggs and treats. Kimi was great and took Little Princess to her age group so I could be with Little Man on his first egg hunt. He was so funny, not quite sure of what to do, but he did love picking up the eggs and throwing them back down. The kids most definitely made out like little bandits, which is fun for them, but not so fun for momma....that is just a lot of temptation for me to deal with cuz we all know I LOVE sugar!

After the hunt they offered us a very yummy breakfast. There were eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, donuts, and honestly I can't remember what else, but I know I left with a very full tummy!!

Thanks Natalie for taking us with you.

No comments: