Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thirsty?


Got Milk?


Cuz I do!! Yes, it is disgusting. I've still got 9 weeks left and I'm already lactating. In the words of the famous Marilyn Manson "We're all stars now, in the freak show". Or at least I am...yuck!! It sure is crazy the transformations that my body is experiencing that make me feel so...so...freakishly weird.

Just figured that you would all love to hear what is going on underneath my shirts while you could be talking to me... LOL!! Now you will think of that when we do converse.

MOOOOO.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

You make me laugh. :D Oh the joys of being a woman.

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Sorry about that, I'm not sure what I did! Anyhoo, I said since you are leaking, I have great news for you. They make reusable silicone booby pads you can just wash! They are called Lilypadz you can get them at www.onestepahead.com ; I hear from one of my friends they are wonderful! They stop you from leaking before you start. They plug you up or something! Totally worth the $25 or so! Check into it. I never had a leaking problem even while breastfeading Sotera. But I am going to keep them in mind in case this bambino is different. I have a feeling things will be since everything else has been!! Sorry you leaking cow!!!! hahahahah love your post! hope this helps! -Krissie