Sunday, February 1, 2009

Little Man's Blessing Day

Luckily for me Lover Boy is very supporting of my religious views. I think it was him who first mentioned Little Man being blessed. Lover Boy had been to Mya's baby blessing and my cousins little girls blessings; I guess he just knew that it was inevitable that I'd want Little Man to be blessed. While we discussed it and what it meant, he then asked if he had to perform the ordinance. I explained to him that he wasn't able to for a few reasons, not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, he didn't hold the priesthood, and a few other things. He was a bit relieved.

Little Man received a very beautiful blessing from his Papa Larry. He was blessed with good health, a strong spirit and to be an important part of our family. I'm so fortunate to have my family be so good to me, Lover Boy and our children. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many of my extended family members there. It was such a wonderful day.

No comments: