Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting out the wiggles...

My dear friend Dana owns a gym that teaches tumbling and cheer leading. I've wanted to sign Little Princess up for that or dance or anything to just let her get some energy out and have fun. Dana was visiting us one day and mentioned that she had just started a summer preschool age tumbling class. She told me to bring Little Princess, so I of course agreed. It's on a day that I work, but figured that either Lover Boy or my mom can take her.

I made the mistake of telling Little Princess about this exciting news of her starting tumbling. From that day on, which was 6 days, she'd ask every day about 10 times if it was Tuesday, when I'd tell her "no it's Thursday", she'd then go through the days and count how many more days til she got to go tumbling.

Lover Boy took her and said she did great and that she really had a blast. She told me all about it the next day when I saw her. She looks forward to it each week, I think Tuesday has become her favorite day of the week. THANKS SO MUCH DANA!!

Even Little Man had a good time!









3 comments:

Dawn said...

Dana is so good. How fun for Ivy!

Shari said...

Taylor will teach her some fun tricks!!!

Brax said...

yeah, that we be sweet, we will talk spanish, i´ll take her to her classes and maybe dana will let me screw around a bit