Friday, June 19, 2009

Remember when....





Either I remember because of my wonderful (well, not so wonderful as of late) memory, or because my mom has pictures...probably the latter, but I "remember" when I was young and pushing my brothers in the laundry baskets. My mom has pictures of this, and I always think it's funny when I see them and think "ha, the things that entertain children!"
Well, it seems that it still entertains me as a mom. Little Princess asked the other day if I would put little Man in the laundry basket so she could pretend that she was the mommy pushing him in his stroller. As I watched I laughed so hard. 1- because of the memory I have. 2- because she was entertaining herself just so and having a fun time. and 3- Little Man wasn't sure what the heck was going on!
Oh, to be a kid again and have such an imagination!!

No comments: