I hope to aspire to:
- the type of person who will do anything for anyone. Not just when it's convenient for me, but when anyone is in need, and even if it's out of my comfort zone or my specific capabilities (where there's a will there's a way).
- a mom who teaches her children right from wrong. A mom who loves her children and supports them in everything they do. A mom who listens to and tries to understand her child. A mom who spends time playing and enjoying the simple joy of being with her child and takes advantage of that whenever she can.
- a compassionate person. I would love to be the person who sympathizes with people without passing an ounce of judgement.
- a person who hates and despises gossip. A person who doesn't participate, and when gossip is occuring will have the courage to stand up, not only for whomever is being discussed, but for the entire negative situation .
- a warm and welcoming person. I want to have people love to visit me/ my house/ my family. I want to make others feel that they are loved and cared for.
- an adventurous person. I want to not get so caught up in everything, but to take time to actually enjoy all that there is in this world. I want to be spontaneous without worrying exactly how everything will pan out.
- an optimist. The glass is always full (maybe just with air, but still it's full with something). I want to be a person who smiles through everything, who realizes that challenges are adventures that make life that much sweeter in the end.
- a motivated person. Not a person who needs a push, but one who just does things. A person who doesn't waste talents that they've been given.
- (maybe this one should be sub listed under another category, but...) a person who is always smiling and laughing. Those qualities are contagious and wouldn't it be awesome if you were the one who started it, everytime?