Thursday, August 7, 2008

New baby = New toys (for me...lol)

So earlier this year I thought it'd be forever until I could have another little baby, so I got rid of a lot of my baby things. I've been slacking off at work today surfing the web and entertaining my imagination with all the fun things to get. Lol...actually we've been really dead so it's ok (I'm justifying my actions). Well I ran across this adorable diaper bag. What do you think? Cute?!! I loved it as soon as I saw it. (Maybe it's because from my marriage counseling sessions, we determined I'm most like an owl....now I'm fascinated with them). The bonus about this is that I'd probably use it as a purse after it's done serving as a diaper bag...if I'm not sick of it by then, but how could I be? Oh and mine would be slightly bigger. I contacted the girl who makes them and told her I want it for a diaper bag, and would need special little pockets and wanted to see what sizes it could come in. Now I just need to save up some pennies for my fabulous find.



3 comments:

Dawn said...

it's so you. I think you should get it! :)

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

I love that diaper bag! You will have to let me know who makes it, so I can not get the same on but see what else she has! P.S. so I know how you feel looking for stuff online, I have been online for 3 hours this morning. Because we dont own anything for a boy. Unless you want to see my boy in pink & purple tutus we're screwed!

Starley Family said...

Ooh! I like it a lot!