Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WARNING TO VIEWERS:


I am going to be very open and honest in my blog. The purpose of this blog is basically going to serve as my journal. My cousin had made hers into a book, and that's when I decided that I really should blog so that my children can read it when they grow.


I've learned many times, that some of the things/feelings that I go through that could be somewhat embarrassing or things that I really don't want others to know about me are the things that they need to know. Many of such experiences are what have made me who I am, they are the ones that teach me and help me grow. I've also learned that by sharing these experiences and feelings with other, helps them to open up about themselves, and we all realize that maybe we aren't such freaks after all.


No comments: