Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nailed it!!!

I nailed it, I'm going to be totally conceited for a minute or two...I made the most delicious dinner tonight. I'm so happy, it was YUMMY. It was easy so you will laugh: Spaghetti and Meatballs. However I made my very own sauce, I chopped my onions, mashed fresh tomatoes from Susie's garden (thank you Susie), pressed my garlic, chopped my parsley...and followed Joe's sisters delicious recipe. I followed the recipe on the back of Kraft Parmesan Cheese for my Parmesan meatballs. And then I steamed some carrots. It was a fabulous dinner:) YAY for ME!!

Tonight I wore a darling apron that I just HAD to have over a year ago that I'd seen on Etsy. I haven't wanted to wear it because it was just too cute to get dirty, but thanks to Cindee's suggestion I wore it and loved it and felt so fun:) Krissie tomorrow I will wear some cute panties and funky jewelry...Now no one had better stop by my house from 4-6 while I'm in the kitchen cooking in my panties:)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm going to start calling you Julia! I like the pantie and apron idea. Dad would love to come home to me cooking in some cute panties and an apron. (hummmm, maybe some day!)lol :oD

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

hahahahah! I love you Julia!! Thank You and let me know when the panties go down & I also want to hear about what Joe thought!!! Good Work you domestic diva!!!

AlexFam said...

Can you imagine the real Julia Child cooking in panties??? Yuck!

amity said...

you really should share all these amazing recipes you are trying on your blog. if they are as yummy as they sound, i want to try them too. good luck and have fun in your panties. try not to spill anything hot on you!!!